Monday, April 28, 2008

Top 10 Reasons to rent a MINI instead of a Jeep in Honolulu

#10 - OTHER MINI OWNERS WILL SMILE & WAVE TO YOU.

I drive MINI Coopers all over the Oahu, and everywhere I go I get a friendly wave & a smile from other MINI motorists along the way. Whether I'm driving our hardtop Cooper S to the beach or delivering our convertible chili red Cooper to a rental customer; whether I'm on the freeway, at an intersection, or in a parking lot; or whether I'm parked or driving. Its kind of like the common motorcycle wave, but with cars instead of bikes. Is there any other car in the world whose owners do this?

Now, I'm not to say that Jeep drivers don't wave to each other, but I never see them waving. My brother owns a Jeep, but he doesn't wave at other Jeeps when he's driving.

Feel more loved on Oahu: rent a MINI.

No comments:

Google