Tuesday, February 12, 2008

$20 Nova Scotian discount on all MINI rentals!

As embarrassing as it is, I must admit I was surprised at Keith's excellent English when he called to book a MINI rental last month. He told me that he, his wife and daughter were already in Waikiki visiting from Nova Scotia, and I thought I would be booking a rental for my first Russian customers. I'm glad I didn't say that out loud.

I'm now better educated about our fellow North Americans, and am glad we could offer them a few days of go-carting around Oahu in our chili red Cooper Convertible. At first they could only book it for 2 days because of our filled schedule, but when I came to pick it up, I told them we had a cancellation and they gladly requested a 2-day extension.

We're looking forward to their return to Hawaii in June, and hope their neighbors come take advantage of our new $20 Nova Scotian discount.

No comments:

Google